Fabby Followers

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Etty



I so love Etty, (a friend of Winston's)
I made a card with her the other day and as I was making it, I already had whirlwinds travelling around my head of my next project with her.
You can find the wonderfull Winston collection here
I am loving these round easel cards, but this time did a mini one, I still managed to pack lots of bits on.
All the papers, of course Etty, flowers, button, dress, zip, hats are all from the lovely Winston collection
honestly every time I look I find something new
**  Winston Deluxe Papercrafting CD Collection

The sewing maching was cut on my portrait using matching papers from the collection
I added a little pink bakers twine and then again turned to the collection for a couple of buttons, flowers and a scrap of material .

I distressed around the edge of Etty and added white liquid pearls here and there. Added a couple of hat pins and a hanger and a few pearls. A puddle of glossy accents to the flower centers.


Finished off with a little bit of bling dotted about
xx


I would like to enter this into
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
A little bit Crafty - Distress It
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes

20 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card & Sewing Machine Jan, I like the image and all of the gorgeous embellishments
Kevin xx

Diane said...

Your creations just get better and better Jan !! Just ammazing sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx

ps I too wondered how bunny got wet...:)

Céline said...

OMG what a job on this fab project!
hugs
céline

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

wow I am loving everything about this thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate challenge. hugs

starcyl said...

You have really made something with the WOW factor here Jan x
Jenny xx

Norma said...

Oh WOW! these projects are amazing, love love the sewing machine:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
Hugs,
Norma

Mollie said...

WOW!!! These projects are AMAZING!!! You did a fabulous job with them! I LOVE the papers and your images are perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Decorate To Celebrate!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Julies Crafty Creations said...

WOW How stunning are these, love them!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Simply stunning! x

Patricia St Martin said...

WOW!!!!! I do have to say this is an Amazing project and so beautifully colored and your image is darling love all the die cuts great layout and the paper choice is incredible we love seeing your creating. Thank so much for joining us at Thought the Craft room Door challenge.
Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
rubber stamping is my game blog




Deanne Saunders said...

OMG so sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DECORATE TO CELEBRATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Shelly Schmidt said...

What an amazing card- love the sweet image- beautiful colors and all of the awesome embellishments! The sewing machine is awesome as well. Thanks so much for joining the AG challenge at Sweet Stamps!

Gail said...

Holy moly. This is truly a piece of art. Awesome. Hugs, Gail

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your card and sewing machine are super adorable! I love them!! Thanks for sharing them with us at Decorate To Celebrate! DTM,
Sarah

berucrafts said...

Thanks for sharing your project by bastel-traum.blogspot.ch. It is beautiful :) Please make a link to our site too, if you want a change to win :) best wishes Ute

Marg said...

It is all beautiful Jan!!
Thank you and Good Luck for joining us at Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog.
{{hugs}}
Marg :0
DT member for http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/
http://craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

Katy said...

Absolutely LOVELY!!! I have a sewing machine svg I need to play with...thanks for the inspiration and for linking up to DTC #84!!!

Manuela said...

Wow, what gorgeous projects!!! Love them both! Thanks for playing with us at Bastel-Traum! Love, Manuela

berucrafts said...

Congratulation :) our DT has made his choice, what you win??? Curios??? come and visit our blog :) Hugs Ute from bastel-traum

berucrafts said...

Congratulation :) our DT has made his choice, what you win??? Curios??? come and visit our blog :) Hugs Ute from bastel-traum

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...