Fabby Followers

Saturday 6 September 2014

Angel


Oh Wow!!
Whilst wandering around today I just knew I had to get this beautiful image Angel from Paper Shelter

Is  she not just far toooooo cute!
I also used the lovely paper from Just me
I did love the paper that came with her, but saw the challenge this week was hearts or stars and thought this would be perfect.
I coloured her with Graph'It markers
added some flowers and ribbon and the love sentiment
I think this is one card I will be keeping
xx
I would like to enter this into
The Paper Shelter - Hearts or Stars - Hearts
Crafty Ribbons - Birthday with Ribbon
Natalie and Amy - Things with wings
Allsorts - Pretty in Pink
We Do Doobadoo - Something Feminine
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes (3rd entry)


12 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

awesome Jan love her hair just fab card and good luck not that you will need. They will love it

Kreatief met Maria said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and design. Thank you for joining us at TPS.
Maria

Diane said...

Super super cute Jan !!

hugs Diane xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Awesome, she is beautiful, I think i need to visit this paper shelter! :)

Alyx said...

Fabulously pretty and girly. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Cards By MI said...

Totally adorable card. Fantastic use of the image and our theme over at TPS this week. I love your card. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Colette said...

Gorgeous card, the TPS image is adorable and coloured beautifully and the bg papers are just perfect, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter Stars and/or Hearts challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

carol said...

Beautiful card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x Carol

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and a beautiful layout.
thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Pretty in Pink' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

cebelica said...

Angel is a cutie and you coloured her beautifully. It's a very beautiful card in gorgeous soft colours. Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

Mummylade said...

Gorgeous creation! Thank you for participating in our Pretty in Pink-challenge at Allsorts!

Liz's creative corner said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and fab design, thanks for sharing with us at we do doobadoo, hugs Liz xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...