Fabby Followers

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Buttons


What a fabby doo challenge this week over at
Buttons
I love buttons, one of my favourite embellishments.
 I have used 3 on my project the 2 little dotty ones on the shelf and the pink bee button under the shelf, how cute is that!
 I have used the lovely digi image Camille Mum to be coloured with Graph'It markers

The papers are from the Pretty Sweet collection,

 and the little birdy at the window and the bears are from the Winston collection.
I would like to enter this into
Come and Get It - Use 3 of Something - Buttons
Glitter n Sparkle - Pink
Pumpkin Spice - Grey and Pink
ppinkydolls - Make it girly
Graph'It Markers - Pink




16 comments:

Anjie said...

Oh my gosh Jan, this is adorable!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Aunty Sue said...

Jan love concept of this and great image fab colouring as always

Karon said...

This is stunning Jan - fabulous creation!

Bunny said...

This is great, Jan. I love what you did. The wall paper, the window, the crib. So cute. Thank you for playing at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Eve's Been Reading said...

This is amazing Jan, I love how you've done all of it!!! Y x

Gail said...

Wow, I am truly amazed at what you can do 3-D. I adore this project and think it's rating an A in my book. Wonderful! Hugs, Gail

Crafting Vicky said...

this is just sooooo sweet!!! Love it!!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another amazing project of yours, love it

Anjie said...

Me again to say thanks for joining us in our Pink challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
Anjie (DT)

Nannieflash said...

Stunning card design, I love how the got comes out, and the papers and images are gorgeous. hugs Shirelyxxxx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Such a clever card
Hugs Julie x

Patricia Chalas said...

this card is very cute! clever idea....

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Very nice and different for a baby card , love the shades of pink, thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle good luck Chris DT x

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable, I especially love the little Winstons. <3 <3 <3 xx

Unknown said...

WOW! Brilliant Card, thank you for joining our challenge this time at PPinkydolls :-)
Kate DT xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

So cute - I love it. Thanks joining the Graph'It Marker Challenge. Claire x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...