Fabby Followers

Monday 8 September 2014

Anything Goes


It's time for a new challenge over at
*Wow how quickly has my GDT spot passed I have one more to show you in a couple of weeks*
and this week it's everyone's favourite 
Anything Goes
I have used this stunning image
Cameo 3 that you can find in the Etsy store here
I have coloured her with Graph'It Markers
I cut a background  on my portrait and also a frame
and popped the image inside using foam pads to give some depth
The butterflies are a die
and the flowers in bottom corners are a punch using cardstock and acetate
xx
I would like to enter this into
Eclectic Ellapu - Purple Ladys Birthday
Glitter and Sparkle - use a digi








6 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wow this is so pretty jan x

Diane said...

Oooooo lovely Jan !!

hugs Diane xx

Unknown said...

Wow !!! what a pretty card Jan
Hugs Susan xxx

Karon said...

Beautiful card, fabulous image and colouring! TFS

brenda said...

Beautiful design and colours Jan, absolutely perfect for our theme at Stamping Sensations, thanks so much for joining in and sharing your lovely work with us.

B x

Unknown said...

Fab card and your die cuts are so pretty. Thank you for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month! Maddy x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...