Fabby Followers

Friday 19 October 2018

Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge ~ Case a card

Happy Friday Everyone
We have a brand new challenge over at
Make sure to check it out 
It's everyone's Favourite
Anything Goes!!
For my card today the team were asked to use the theme
Case a fellow team mates card
I had never done this before but what a great challenge!!
I cased the lovely Julia's card that you can find here to see how I did.

I used the lovely stamp set
Having a Giraffe 
and coloured up using distress inks
Once coloured I used a Micron pen and doodled around the edges

Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Stamping Sensations ~Shades of Autumn 
The Paper Players ~ Colour Challenge
Crafting With An Attitude ~ Anything Goes
Southern Girls ~Animals
Seize The Birthday ~ Birthday


9 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Oh Jan this is wonderful! You did a great job with this one. Julia will love it too. X

Wendy L said...

So beautiful, your colouring is wonderful. Xxx

Barbara said...

Oh my, this is so adorable I can hardly stand it. The total design is adorable and that giraffe is the sweetest little thing. Thanks for being a friend of Seize the Birthday and sharing this card with us.
Barbara DT member

Koraliki Beaty said...

Love this tag - is so colorfull!

Marlies said...

A lovely sweet and adorable creations. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Such a sweet card xx

Judy V said...

Adorable card Jan!

Monica C. said...

Beautiful project, it is so very cute!
Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
Monica C. DT CWAA

Dora said...

Beautiful tag with lovely stamps.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...