Fabby Followers

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Hochanda ~ Canvas

Wooohooooooo Happy Halloween ~ Trick or Treat??
Has to be a treat of course
Tune into Hochanda today at 11.00 & 2.00
to see our fabby Nikky with lots of new goodies
I have so enjoyed playing with the new stamps and stencils
My first make is a canvas
I have not made one before so it was a little trial and error
I used white Gesso and then painted over using Ecolines

I used two of the new stamps sets
and stamped onto rice paper and adhered what fun a first for rice paper too!

I then used the stars from one of the Unicorn and Rainbows Stencil
and used with Distress inks

I then used Frantage Embossing Enamel  for a little sparkle

Added some Black posca pen detail,  a few gems and a few lines of gold paint (lolly stick) to finish
Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart ~Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers ~ An Explosion of Colour
Dream Valley ~ Not A Card
Allsorts ~ Pearls
A Inky Mess ~ Anything Mixed Media



6 comments:

craftysahmiam said...

Thank you for sharing you canvas with us at Through The Craft Room Door. I think it turned out really well (and it was your first try?! terrific!)

brenda said...

A really gorgeous canvas, many thanks for joining in with our 'pearls and gems' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Kathleen said...

Great background and some really lovely images. Thank you for joining our 'Pearls and Gems challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely canvas with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xxx

Ellibelle said...

This looks amazing! Love the colors and gorgeous images!
Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Wow! What a great job on your first one! Love it! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...