Fabby Followers

Thursday 25 October 2018

Little Miss Muffet Stamps Inspirational Post

Happy Thursday to you all
Am here today to share with you my Inspiration post for this week for 
Little Miss Muffet ,
 Have you seen there fortnightly challenge , pop across and join in the fun you may even win a prize.
There is so much fun to have in  Little Miss Muffet  Stamp Store 
This time round I have used
Jr. Hatter lucinda
and add on faces set B




I coloured up using Distress Inks
Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into 
Cardz 4 Galz ~ Lets go digital
Crafty Sentiments ~ Anything Goes

3 comments:

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card, a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sue - said...

Beautifully coloured image! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz.

Cazro said...

Very pretty, perfect colouring. So pleased you shared with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Hope to see you visit us again. Caz. DT.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...