Fabby Followers

Sunday 14 October 2018

Crafty Ribbons ~ Christmas Parcels

Oh My Goodness have you seen all the brand new Christmas Ribbons
Be Sure to check them out
I have had so much fun with them 
Today I am sharing with you my Christmas Gift boxes
They are slightly different in sizes
I used some adorable sparkly card
These were cut on my portrait 
The Ribbons used are

&

There just so lovely and fitted my parcels perfectly

xx
I would like to enter this into
Allsorts ~ Christmas
Crafters Castle ~ Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge ~ Christmas
CRAFT Challenge ~ Christmas
Crimbo Crackers ~ Christmas

8 comments:

Corry said...

Beautiful boxes , en de ribbon so cute , I like it , Jan

Sue Crease said...

Ooh great little boxes Jan. Perfect for a small sparkly gift . Love those ribbons too.

Kathleen said...

Really lovely boxes and super ribbons. Thank you for joining our Christmas challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

brenda said...

Pretty gift boxes, many thanks for joining in our 'Christmas' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Linby said...

Pretty boxes and super ribbon.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

susiestacey said...

Lovely gift boxes.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Christmas' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Mummylade said...

Beautiful boxes! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Cute boxes! Love the little pinecone detail! Thank you for joining the Crafter’s Castle’s October Challenge! –Tasha

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...