Fabby Followers

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Hochanda ~ Tag

Make sure your tuned in to watch Nikky on Hochanda at 2.00 for her final show today
For my second make today I am sharing with you a fun little tag that I made
I used a plain manilla tag
Covered with Distress Oxide inks and then a splattering of black paint
I used one of the new small stamps for her hair

I then used the stencil 
Creative Angel

I cut her body out onto watercolour card and used Distress inks to colour
I used the Posy doodles A4 kit for her dress and to decorate


Finishing of with some doodles and ribbons and a feather for fun
Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Everybody Art Challenge ~ Tags
Crafty Cardmakers ~ An Explosion of Colours

2 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely tag with us at Crafty Cardmakers, love the colours and the images too. Good luck with the challenge, Angela xxx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Beautiful tag!! Fabulous mix of colour and gorgeous focal image! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...