Fabby Followers

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Christmas Unicorn Santa Sleigh


Ohhhh such a cutie
I had so much fun colouring this little one up
I coloured using Distress ink
(he also comes pre ~ coloured)

You can find the Digi Christmas Unicorn Santa Sleigh in the store 

He has many more playmates so check them all out here
I used ultra fine glitter on the sleigh and snowflakes ~ Love a bit of sparkle
The papers and all the embelies are from 
Polkadoodles ~ Winnie White Christmas
Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I Would like to enter this into
Lemon Shortbread ~ Anything Goes
The Holly and Ivy ~Anything Christmas
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes
Always Fun ~ Lots of Layers
Crafty Cardmakers ~ Mythical Creatures

5 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Ooh adorable Jan, love the additions. X

J said...

I love the extra embellishments on this card - and the colouring is beautiful.
Thank you for joining in my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Jackie

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
DT Maria

Theresa said...

what a cute card. lovely embellishments too. thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

Super cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge. Marlene DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...