Fabby Followers

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Hochanda ~ Card

This is my last post for today ~
 I will be back tomorrow with some Little Miss Muffet Stamps fun
This time I am sharing with you a card

I used a soft yellow Distress oxide as the base
and then stamped over using
Flower Power
&
Believe

I then used a darker shade of yellow Oxides
and the stencils came out to play

totally in love with the feather and butterfly

I then doodled round

and used a few bits from the 
Posy Doodles Splash of Summer

Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Addicted to Stamps and More ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Creations ~ Anything Goes
Creative Moments ~ Anything Goes
Double D ~ Stripes and Dots
Simon Says Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
Make My Monday ~ Stencil Stories

11 comments:

Darlene said...

So unique and just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Stripes & Dots’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Leslie Miller said...

Very pretty and fun! I love the yellow and all the little details. I'm so glad you shared with us at Double D!

Basslady said...

wow, this is so adorable!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany
silvi xoxo

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Jan, what a bright and beautiful card! The varying shades of yellow show off the background shapes so well. What a lovely feminine image, too, with those gorgeous flowers in her hair as well as scattered randomly on the card. Such fun! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Priya said...

So very beautiful.
Love the stenciling.
Thank you for joining us at MMM Challenge this time.
Priya DT

Tristan said...

Wow what a fabulous car, lots of textures, great colour and I love the addition of the doodles. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT

Judy Woodland said...

Love the "artsy" look of this card, well done! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Stripes and Dots Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

Macimbalo said...

Great job on this - it's very unique and gorgeous....love the color too! Thanks so much for linking up at ATSM!!!

Lady Joyful said...

Love the bright and happy yellow of this card. Great design. Thank you for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Nandini said...

So beautiful! Love the cheerful colour and the lovely layering with stencils. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

kReN said...

Jan, I am your newest follower. Love this super cheerful project! Thanks for sharing your creativity at the PIP Challenge this week! Kudos from kReN. Join me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...