Fabby Followers

Saturday 9 September 2017

Saturday Morning Sunshine

Happy Saturday to you all
I have made a lot of Christmas makes lately but decided although Summer is almost over , its not too late for a sunny make.

I wanted to use lots of yellows, who knows it may even tempt the sun to shine
For my backgrounds I used Distess Oxides with some droplets of water
I also used a few of the background stamps from Polkadoodles

The ohhhh so cute image is from Tiddly Inks
and is called

I also used  the lovely sentiment that came with her
* Love you to the beach and back*
to colour I used Graph'It Markers & Polychromo Pencils
Using glossy accents on her goggles and flippers
To finish of my card and tag I used some lovely ribbon from
Crafty Ribbons


Grosgrain Ribbon ~Swiss Dot ~ Yellow Gold /White (this comes in a lovely variety of colours)
Thank You so much for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Tiddly Inks - Anything Goes
Auds Sentiments - Anything Goes & Sentiment
Crafty Cardmakers - Monochrome
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Dream Factory - Splash
Di's Digi Designs - Ribbon
My Time To Craft - Under The Sea




13 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Stunnigly gorgeous x

Pat said...

Beautiful summery card and tag with a lovely image, thanks for sharing with us at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Rene said...

I loooooooooooove this card!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

Kelly Lloyd said...

Haha what a fab image, lovely creations
Love yellow xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh this is so cool I love it. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


Papierkram said...

Oh, die karte ist ja fantastisch. Das Mädchen mit den Taucherflossen. Einfach süß.Danke für das Zeigen bei der Traumfabrik.
LG Beate

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Jan, love the cute little girl. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

JanR said...

So bright and fun! All the yellow looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

AndreaBastelmaus said...

hihihihi, was für ein witziges Set!
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei "Die Traumfabrik"
Good luck - AndreaBastelmaus

Nathalie said...

Oh it's so funny!! I love your image & colouring. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
Nathalie DT

Peggy T. said...

Super cute projects. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge.

Peggy T.
DT Member

J said...

What a bright cheery card! Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers...

Jackie

Meg said...

Super cute! Love your color choices! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...