Fabby Followers

Thursday 21 September 2017

Polkadoodles Crafting ~ Halloween Party

Happy Halloween
I'm Back.....
With another Halloween make
just take a looksie
at all the new goodies
You can buy a whole bundle of goodies or maybe you would just like a singe digi
I like to think my Winnies are off to join  a Halloween Party
I just love them all

I cut the card out on my portrait and then added all the pre-coloured images, the little one at the front is held on with folded plastic zig zag (not sure what you call it) I was determined to fit them all on, I actually like the fact she has the wobble factor.
All the Papers used and sentiment are also from the new collection.

Q: What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snow man? 
A: Frostbite 


Thank You for looking
xx

2 comments:

Diane said...

Fabulous as always Jan, you really do make some wonderful creations sweetie xx

hugs Diane xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An absolutely delightful card with fabby images and a wobble? Great.
Faith
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...