Fabby Followers

Friday 15 September 2017

Crafty Ribbons - Music Ribbon

Happy Friday to you all, here is hoping you all have a great weekend
I have my Granddaughter coming to stay for the weekend, so there is sure to be lots of fun and  giggles along the way.
I am sharing with you a card and tag I made last week, I spotted a card using the same technique on Facebook, but when I went back for another look and to give some credit I could not find it :-(
I had lots of fun making my set and will certainly be making many more of these

The little images are so cute 
They are from
Digi Stamp Boutique and are called Penguin Fun Set
You can find them 
I cut out the circle holes and dusted around with Distress Inks, and then decorated using the penguin set , I used Graph'It Markers to colour and glitter on the trimmings, but it seems my new camera has an issue with glitter and refuses to play nicely!
I finished off my card center and tag using the wonderful ribbon from 
The perfect finishing touch 
Thank you for looking

xx
I would like to enter this into
Digi Stamp Boutique - Customer Competition 
Aud's Sentiments - Anything Goes and Sentiment
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Simply Create - Ribbons or Buttons


6 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
Janis, Owner/DT

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Beautiful card !
Thanks for joining us at the Merry Christmas challenge 's blog and good luck

Chris said...

Totally cute! Thank you for sharing your lovely card and tag set at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
Chris
x

Cicci said...

So sweet !!!! A wonderful creation !! Its. gorgeous!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door
this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
DT member at TTCRD
Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to follow my blog}

Unknown said...

FA La La Loveliness.... just so fun!! Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great tag and card, great design.
Faith
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...