Fabby Followers

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Crafty Ribbons - Halloween Tags

Hi Everyone , hope your having a great week
Here to share with you a few Halloween tags that I have made
I coloured up the sweet Halloween images using Polychromo pencils
from Bugaboo
Tag Set 1 that you can find here

How cute are they - I  added some fun googly eyes to the ghosts.

I stuck them onto Kraft card with foam for some depth
The Ribbons used are
I use this ribbon lots I totally adore it
For the Ghost Tag & Cat Tag I also used
For the Mummy Tag I also used
(another favourite of mine)
Each tag finished of with a 
Basics 2 Go button

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter into
Always Fun - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge - Ribbon
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Black & Orange
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Bugaboo Crafty Challenge - Image must be Bugaboo

6 comments:

Seija said...

So cute TAG's with so really cute Images. Funny Idea to add some googly eyes on the ghosts Image! Thanks for joining us at EAC. Hugs Michi

Diane said...

Sooooooo darn cute Jan !!

hugs Diane xx

Unknown said...

Love these fun tags, love the googly eyes !
Hugs Kaz xx

Go Sweden 2019 said...

These are gorgeous tags. I love Halloween.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Crafty-littleangel {Welcome to visit My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Thanks for sharing your Halloween tags with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your tags are lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Ribbons and/or Lace’ theme… good luck in the draw and please join us again.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Helen said...

Great tags - really cute!

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Friends Challenge.

Helen x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...