Fabby Followers

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Polkadoodles Crafting - Getting a Spook on with Winnie

Happy Wednesday to you all
Here to share with you my first Halloween project of the year
just take a looksie
You can buy a whole bundle of goodies or maybe you would just like a singe digi
I cut my Witches hat on my portrait
I used the pre - coloured image 
giving a dust round with Distress Inks
Winnie Wednesday Witch and Cat

and one of the lovely papers and a few of the delish sentiments

I had great fun making up my hat - the Halloween Winnies are just the cutest ever ~ please join me later for another of my makes
Thank You for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Paper minutes - Autumn Magic
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Fantasy
Always Fun - Fall Colours



4 comments:

Heike said...

yes! This is also autumn....Great!
xxx Heike

Kati said...

Fantastic hat! Very beautiful colors and pics. Thanks for showing it for paperminutes this week.
hugs
mamapia

Birdie said...

Cute, cute, cute! Did I say this was cute? 😀 Thanks for sharing with us at the Tuesday Throwdown challenge. Look forward to seeing more.

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Wow! Your project is amazing and awesome! I love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Always Fun Challenges! We appreciate your joining us! Cyndi, DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...