Fabby Followers

Thursday 28 September 2017

Bugaboo ~ Sketch and Colour Challenge

Happy Thursday Everyone
did you see yesterdays post?
I made some really cute Halloween tags using a Bugaboo set.
Whilst I was linking up I noticed there sketch challenge , I am not normally one for sketches but I thought it looked lovely so decided to play along ~ they also have a fun Colour challenge so I combined the two ~twice as much fun


I already had the fun images I wanted to use
It contains 3  images and 3 sentiments - Bargain to be had!
and my 2 Nautical Ocean Embellies can be found here
(totally love these emblies and they are kept out of reach from my Granddaughter)

The little Fish bowl was cut on my portrait
I coloured the images using Graph'It markers
and added a little stoney floor
I used Pan Pastels for the water and dusted around the sentiment with distress ink

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Bugaboo Challenge ~ Colour Challenge
Bugaboo Challenge ~ Stella says Sketch
Simon Says Stamp ~ Anything Goes
Crazy Challenge ~ Add an Animal
Bugaboo Crafty Challenge ~ Image must be Bugaboo
Craft Rocket ~ F = Fish
Creative Knockouts ~ Lots of Layers

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, love the fishes expressions :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jan, the mermaid with the fish is very cute and the colors and background are fabulous 😍❤️

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Billie A said...

Darling card. Great stamps and so glad you shared over at Catch the bug.
Billie A
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Paper Play Sketches
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny day crafting
Pause dream enjoy
Craftaholic R US

Pia S said...

Great job on this sketch and color challenge, it's a fun, original design! Thanks for sharing over at Catch the Bug and good luck in the challenge! Pia, Bugaboo DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...