Fabby Followers

Monday 11 September 2017

Winnie White Christmas - CAS Trio of Cards

Hi to you all I am back for another day of the launch party
There have been so many lush projects using the amazing goodies.
Today I am sharing with you my nightmare CAS cards , I normally try to fill every possibly space no matter what I am making.
But......... I really enjoyed making these cards I used the Design sheets from the
download kit

I cut them all out some bits I popped on with pinflair glue to get some depth , I also gave the pressie a black shadow with card stock.
All layered up using black card, not a colour I would usually use for Christmas but I think it worked 
I adore the buntings in this collection so,so cute 
Thank you for looking
xx

1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

These look lovely xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...