Fabby Followers

Sunday 25 October 2020

JMC Designs - Fashion Fleur

 Happy Sunday Everyone
Such a lovely day today , yesterday the weather was awful, so my Granddaughter thought we should have a crafty day, So as luck would have it the lovely Julia had released a lovely freebie , she is called'Fashion Fleur' If you would like her pop over to the Facebook Group, there is also a DT call happening right now! It's a great team to be a part of we have lots of fun with the quirky images
So here is Fashion Fleur


Is she not simply beautiful, I coloured her up using a new love of mine Spectrum noir Tri-Blends. These are amazing to use . I am lucky to have the full set , I really did have a colour fest yesterday!
Thank you so much for stopping by 
Enjoy the rest of your day


 

 

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...