Fabby Followers

Thursday 8 October 2020

Crafters Companion

 Happy Thursday

Am back again to share with you another of my make using  Sharon Callis  brand new Butterflies & Blooms Collection

I am so , so in  love with these products

I made the card base on my Ultimate pro , very easy from just a square of card

So my list for today includes

Climbing Rose Die Set

Butterfly Love - Stamp & Die Set

Ultimate Pro

Craft Kit 7 (Using the circle dies from kit)

White Stamping Card

Garden of Love 12 x 12 Papers

I have coloured the butterflies using Spectrum Noir  Tri - Blends , which have fastly become my new best friends

Thanks for stopping by




No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...