Fabby Followers

Monday 12 October 2020

JMC Hochanda

 Happy Monday
Today is the day our lovely Julia is on Hochanda with some fabulous new releases
the shows are at 3.00pm & 7.00pm
Also on the show are some Templates by Charmain from Dolly Dimples
I had great fun with these the first one to share with you is the ribbon reel
How super cool is that!! The cotton reel base is actually a gift box , because mine had to travel I glued it down to make it really sturdy, This was very easy and fun to put together
I decorated it with 
Some of the stamp sets and the embellies were used
Have a great day







1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another amazing make Jan.
Faith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...