Fabby Followers

Friday 9 October 2020

Crafters Companion

 Happy Friday 

I have really enjoyed Blogging this week sharing with you my *Crafters Companion DT news*

and also sharing with you the stunning new products from Sharon Callis, they really are a delight to play work with. I just know you are going to see many, many more projects from me using them, I feel really chuffed to have been making samples for HSN, an even bigger honour to spot my cards.

So todays card


I used
Mariposa Die Set
Peony Die Set
Thinking of you Die Set

Alongside I used White Stamping Card (amazing for card bases too!)

Textured cardstock (Pastels)

Garden of Love 12 x 12 papers

Have a great Friday



No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...