Fabby Followers

Tuesday 6 October 2020

A Whirlwind kinda Month

 This month has seen the family full of heavy colds that our Granddaughter kindly shared after returning to school

I have had so much I wanted to share and I can assure you my blog is going to be very lively

I can start by letting you know I have joined Crafters Companion

*ADORE ADORE ADORE*

I am so very happy to join such a lovely bunch of people there all super talented

My first make I would love to share with you


I have used the brand new collection from Sharon Callis Arts 'n Flowers - Butterflies and Blooms

Which has been shown on HSN today *Launch Day*

These are beautiful beyond words to work with, I love them all , Normally with a collection I choose a favourite but this was completly impossible , I could literally sit and play with these all day long

For this card I used the 

Mariposa Die Set

Climbing Rose DieSet

Thinking of you Die Set

Alongside I used White Stamping Card (amazing for card bases too!)

Textured cardstock (Pastels)

Garden of Love 12 x 12 papers

Hope your all keeping well 





1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous , gorgeous butterflies. Hugs Mrs A.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...