Fabby Followers

Sunday 1 September 2019

Uli the Unicorn ~ Stampotique New Release

Oh What Fun
1st of the Month which can only mean it's New Release time over at 
The new stamps are super amazing and the Artists are so fabulous
You can find the Facebook group here 
There Challenge Blog here
Would love to see you join in and come visit your blog
Check out Pinterest here
Instagram here
You can find the store over here
For my first release I have used 
Uli Unicorn

I adore Uli such a fun unicon
Definatly one for the craft room wall so I used a canvas
After a coat of Gesso I used some Texture paste through some stencils.
Once dry out came the Distress Oxides adding in some extra detail using the stencils again.

Uli was coloured using Distress Ink refils
and for her detail and a few stars around her I used Gold Kuratake Gansai Tambi paint

The sentiment was computer generated and coloured over using Oxides
Thank You for stopping By
I would like to enter this into
My Time To Craft ~ Fantasy
Penny Black and More ~ Animals

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I agree it does need to be seen on a wall, great work Jan, and beautiful.
Faith x

Sue Crease said...

This is great Jan. Love to have colour around the house. X

Larelyn said...

A great image and you've shared some wonderful techniques. Thanks for sharing at My Time to Craft.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...