Fabby Followers

Thursday 5 September 2019

French Fries Anyone?

French Fries Anyone?
Well the box at least
September how ever did that happen?
This year has absolutly flown by
Anyways *stop waffling Jan*
Am here today to share with you my empty Frenh Fry Holder Im loving these and am thinking perfect holders for those little Christmas gifts 
I used a random stamp set 



Stamping onto my Card stock , Fussy Cutting and then layering them up
The Card Stock is from B N M's and this pad is called B & W absolutly NO prizes for guessing why!
The Sentiment used is a stamp from Craft Emotions.
Thanks for stopping by
I would like to enter into
Papercraft Challenges ~ Handmade Paper Flowers Stamped
Stinkin' Inkers ~ Fancy Folds

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great looking gift bag.
Faith x

Silke said...

This gift holder is so beautiful with an elegant flower. Many thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenge.
Silke

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...