Fabby Followers

Friday 27 September 2019

Winter Whispers ~JMC Designs

Hello and welcome back to my blog Today see's the brand new release from 
Winter Whispers
For my first project  I have used Crystal Snow
She is available on her own but the collection is amazing you get lots of extras including Sentiments  and other images such as the cutie owl who became all the DT's favourite

I coloured up using Distress Ink refils
her coat is edged with White Highlight Dusk
and I have popped some white Nuvo drops on the acetate
Adore that sentiment
 Thank you for stopping by
Creative Knockouts ~Anything goes
Penny's Papercrafty~Anything goes
Crafting with Attitude ~Anything goes
Crafty Catz~Anything goes

1 comment:

Jac’s Playground said...

Super cute project such delightful images, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...