Fabby Followers

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Not My Dolly ~ Lemon Shortbread DT

Happy Tuesday to you all 
I am now part of the Lemon Shortbread DT
and am having so much fun colouring up the delicious images
Before I share this weeks makes here are some places to visit
You can find the Challenge Blog here (most important you could win some goodies!!)
&
For my first project this time I have used
Not My Dolly
Absolutly how cute is she!!
I have used Polychromo Pencils to colour 
and White Posca Pen for detail

Thank you for looking
I Would like to enter this into
Addicted to Stamps ~ For a Girl
The Corrosive Challenge ~ Anything Goes
CCC Digi creations~ For a Child
QKR Stampede ~ Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude ~ Anything Goes
Incy Wincy ~ Children

3 comments:

creationsnz said...

Nice to see coloured pencils used and enjoyed. I like how you dotted her dress it looks so delicate. Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy, we hope to see you again soon. CarolG

Darlene said...

Awe ... what a sweet creation and fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Addicted to Stamps!
Darlene
ADDICTED TO STAMPS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the CCC Digi Creations Challenge this time and good luck 🙂

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...