Fabby Followers

Thursday 5 September 2019

The Saxaphonist ~ CRAFT GDT

A few months back CRAFT were celebrating Christmas
I was lucky enough to be picked and there number 1 Top 3 which meant I was offered a GDT for this week . Sooooo here I am
There lovely sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter with a prize to win some of there scrummy images.
The challenge is 3d Decoupage so what you waiting for? Grab those scissors get snipping and join in the fun!
I used the fab image The Saxophonist
I also used the backing paper that came with him ~ just slightly inking the edges
What a fun character he is 
I printed him several times and then had the choice of which parts to layer up (at this point I change my mind several times)
The Sentiment is a stamp from a set from Craft Emotions - a go to stamp set for Sentiments
I Stamped this in Momemto then popped a little distress ink over to match in
Thank You so much for looking
I Would like to enter this into
Try It On Tuesday ~ Boys/Girls
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful image and card you have made to show him off.
Faith x

Sue Crease said...

This is wonderful, reminds me of one of those china figures my mum had back in the day. x

My name is Erika. said...

What a handsome little saxophonist. Nice card. Thanks for sharing this with us at try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

A wonderful card with a great image. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...