Fabby Followers

Saturday 3 August 2019

Christmas in August?

Hmmmmm Christmas in August really has not got the right ring but hey who cares
I have just found some new cuties about town!
I really have fallen in love and I can see some great Christmas makes with these in the future.
Check them all out in 
For my projects I have used
He was far tooooo cute to just make a card with I just had to make a set
I created a card, gift box and a matching tag
These were all so much fun to make
I coloured up Nils using Distress re inkers
I used walnut stain Oxide ink for the edges
The DP is Studio light Quality papers
I have used white fluffy stuff on the Moustache and slippers
and Puffy stuff on the hats (My Graddaughter was in awe as I heated it and it puffed)

For the card I used a random stencil from my stash of stencils
Mounted with foam tabs onto my DP which I slightly distressed
Nils was also adhered with foam tabs to give some depth 

The snowflakes were doubled up and were from an ancient die
The holly and flowers fussy cut and added with Pinflair Glue Gel

I cut the tag on my portrait and used an old star die the negative stars that cut out I used on Nils hat
I just love him dearly
I then made a matching box, now I love making these but I can never seem to get the correct photo
I really have had so much fun who said we can't Christmas in August ??
Thanks for stopping by today
I would like to enter this into
Magnolialicious ~ Hi Cookie
Crimbo Crackers ~ Anything Christmas
Cute Card Thursday ~ Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon ~ Use A Digi
The Holly and Ivy ~ Anything Christmas


5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Brilliant makes Jan, love Nils and the set, so clever of you.
Faith x

Sue Crease said...

these are fab Jan. Just been and picked mine. x

JanR said...

What a sweet image! Lovely set you've made! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Donna said...

Oh, wow! Jan!
You have been busy.........Your makes using Nils Deer Jumper digis are such a delight. Each image is beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining the SHC August challenge, and good luck!

Great work....Hugs, Donna (DT for Swedish House Crafts) xx

Linby said...

You used the image beautifully. Thanks so much for entering the SHC challenge.
Lynn x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...