Fabby Followers

Saturday 10 August 2019

Word Up Weekend ~ Stampotique

Happy Weekend Everyone
Here today to share with you my Word Up Weekend card for Stampotique
Pop over to our Facebook Group , It's completly full of fun, Love and colour (and of course amazing stamps and Artists)
For my card this week I have used the lovely stamps from Stampotique
I adore using there stamps they really bring fun into Crafting
I really truly love this stamp it's actually 2 stamps in one as you get the sentiment on the side of the stamp
You can find it in the store here
Peace and Love
I also used Other stamps on the background which are
Cracks
Honeycomb
Splatter blob

I coloured up using Distress Ink refils
The background was made using Distress Oxides
Sparkly Glitter was used on her crown and wings

Finished of with some highlights and doodling using Posca Pens
Have a Great Weekend
I Would like to enter this into
Creative Artiste ~ Mixed Media
QKR Stampede ~ Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday ~ Feminine
Sweet Stampin' ~ Things With Wings

6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous vibrant colours and love the shape of the card.
Faith x

Tristan said...

What a gorgeous card Jan. The colours are so vibrant and I love the pop of black and white. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenege this week. Tristan DT.

Andree said...

A fabulous card. Lovely background and colours. Super stamp and doodling.
Thank you for joining in with our August challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous entry for our 'Things with Wings' challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week. Kive the doodling and mixed media. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us and come play along again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Fiona said...

Such lovely vibrant colours - they remind me of sweets we used to have when I was a kid called Fruit Salads - Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

KathyA. said...

Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. Love all the colors and textures. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...