Fabby Followers

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Vintage Flowers ~ Pinflair

Last week was just like Christmas , Two huge massive boxes arrived from the lovely Jo from Pinflair filled to the brim with lots of loveliness to play with
I absolutly adore 3d and there was masses !! I could not wait to get started. I will be sharing all my makes with you
So 4 days ago my friend got engaged I am so excited for her , her ring is huge and very sparkly so I set to make them a card, She restores furniture etc and is very much into vintage, so the kit I used was pretty perfect

I used a page from Vintage Flowers
I adore these books so many wonderful pre-cut elements to make your cards unique and special
You also get a little picture to show what your card could look me but I turned that into a tag for the inside.


I added in a few sparkly pearls and some yummy Viscose Lace  a snip of  Satin Ribbon on my tag. Lace and Ribbon both from Crafty Ribbons
The little pocket inside was made from a sheet that was in a Paper Pad from Pinflair Woodland Winter, although it has a slight dusting of snow its such a perfect match and Im sure I will get away with it
Thank you so much for looking , Having a great day
I would like to enter this into
Crafty Creations ~ Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs ~ Anything Goes
little Red Wagon ~ Book Inspired ~ Gone With The Wind
Moo-Mania ~ Butterflies


8 comments:

Ellibelle said...

So nicely done, love the vintage photo and all the pretty details!
Thanks for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where the theme is Sunshine, Sunflowers or something yellow.
xEllie
Ellibelle's Corner

froebelsternchen said...

Simply gorgeous, thank you for joining Moo Mania & More!
Susi xxx

Brenda said...

Gorgeous is the word, Jan. The card has such a wonderful vintage feel (and so perfect for the occasion) and I'm sure it will be cherished. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Little Red Wagon!

Sue Crease said...

Just lovely. Got to love a bit of decoupage

Narelle Fasulo said...

Beautiful. Love how you tailored it for your friend. You certainly made it very vintage. Love it!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
Narelle DT

Gillena Cox said...

Very interesting and so nicely done

Much❤👨‍🎨❤love

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful vintage artwork.

Rosie said...

A wonderful card.

Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...