Fabby Followers

Sunday 18 August 2019

Happy Birthday Auntie Ivy

Happy Sunday
It's Auntie Ivy's Birthday soon
Now we don't normally send Birthday cards but....
I was poorly last Christmas and did not get to make my usual Family home made cards...
Am afraid they were all brought..
I heard a wisper that she missed my normal homemade card and that stayed with me, so many people really dont appreciate the time and thought that goes into homemade these days.
I was determined to make a nice  Birthday card and here it is

I have used the wonderful kit from Pinflair
The Quality is super and you get a lovely sheet of thick acetate for the windows.
The flowers are all numbered so very easy to decoupage 
I even made a little insert ( a first for me a proper insert)
Thank you so much for stopping by
I Would like to enter this into
Crafters Castle ~ Any Occassion

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your Aunt will be thrilled with this very beautiful card Jan, so much detail and I think an insert does make a difference and this certainly does, All Fabulous.
Faith x

Sall said...

There is no doubt that your aunt will love this card. Thank you for supporting International Art and Soul, I love seeing your creativity and imagination at work. We hope to see your inspiring talent again in the near future. Love ‘n’ hugs Sall, International Art and Soul DT

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Love this card! The window design is so pretty with the colors you used.
Thank you for joining the Crafter’s Castle’s August Challenge! –Tasha ☺

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...