Fabby Followers

Thursday 8 August 2019

Stained Glass Flowers ~ Colourific

Happy Colourific Thursday
I am here today to share with you another Colourific make
I used the Stained Glass Kaleidoscope Stamps to layer up to make flowers
this is so much fun really enjoy creating snipping away to make something different
I also used the Stem from Hydrangeas Stamp Set
It fitted perfectly

I coloured up using Distress inks
and splashed a little ink for the background
once dry I stamped the stem added a few white dots ans assembled my flowers



Just love the way they pop of the page
Thank you for stopping by
I would like to enter this into
Arty Divas ~ Anything Goes
Ike's World ~ Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread ~ Anything Goes

5 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Just lovely Jan. You could have these ready to go as and when you wanted one. X

Sall said...

Love the splashed ink background. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

ike said...

Really gorgeous. Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Claudia Martins said...

Beautiful coloring!! Great project. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Arty Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)
Claudia Martins (Arty Divas DT)

valscraftings said...

Fabulous make love it

Thank you for joining in at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
DT Val x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...