Fabby Followers

Thursday 23 May 2019

Thursday Its Colourific Day

Happy Colourific Thursday 
Two important notes before I start
It's free Delivery in UK for orders over £5
also
for my Friends I have a discount code
Check out the store here
This week I have been playing with two stamp sets

Campervan (contains 22 stamps)

Say It With Flowers (contains 8 stamps)

For my project this week I made 3 cards
These cards are 6" x 6"
I stamped using Archival Ink onto water colour card
Using Distress Inks to colour and white posca for fine detail
(loving the colours)
I adored the campervan there is so much detail and the set contains so many stamps .
Included is a set of numbers and another number plate so you could fully create your own to match the recipient


I finished of using the large sentiment from Say it with Flowers
It is so good how the sets can be combined and work so well to compliment each other
Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Addicted to Stamps ~ Flowers
Dare2BArtzy ~ Flowers
Penny Black and More ~Feminine
Twofer ~ With Wheels

5 comments:

Linby said...

Lovely colourful makes.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AH! Flower power, GREAT cards Jan, love the campervan.
Faith x

brenda said...

That image is such fun Jan and looks great in all three colourways, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Penny Black and More May challenge. Not sure when you changed your profile but your a lot closer to me now and I imagine Colemans Warehouse is on your crafty shopping rounds.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Cool stamp. This is a lovely, gorgeous flowers and designed card and thanks for sharing at our challenge of STAMPED FLOWERS at Addicted to Stamps, hope to see you again next challenge..♥ ADDICTED TO STAMPS
{aNNie}DT Addicted To Stamps Challenges

Darnell said...

I love that bus all decked out with flowers! Your colors are scrummy, Jan! Thank you for playing at Twofer Card Challenge #16! Hugs, Darnell

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...