Fabby Followers

Friday 24 May 2019

Happy Friday ~ Fiskarettes day

Huge Happy Friday , The sun is shining
I have had suchhhhhhhhhhhhh a good week with one thing and another (more on that soon)
But lets just say dreams can come true....
Have a great Bank Holiday Weekend to my UK friends
and a Happy weekend to everyone else too
I am hoping for a BBQ.....
~~~~~oo~~~~~
Anyways on to my Fiskars project for this week

I made some little  little pillow boxes , I used my Fiskars heart punch to decorate the front punching out twice, so the patterned one sits onto the white. I then used my lovely heart shaped hand punch which is so cute and now lives forever on my craft desk.



 I used the tag punch for my sentiments just trimmed to fit my projects. I finished off with the butterfly punch and added some sparkly gems to finish, Perfect for those little gifts or fill with sweeties

Thank you so much for stopping by today 
xx

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...