Fabby Followers

Thursday 16 May 2019

Say it with Flowers......

Happy Thursday, I can now stop sitting on my hands and let you know some news....... I am super, super excited to be joining the Colourific Team ,
The owner Annelies is so lovely and very supportive of the team
who are such a tallented and fun bunch, I really am happy to be going on this journey with them....

*******
Be sure to stop by the Colourific Blog and follow us, we would love to see you there
*******

The stamps are super duper 
This week I have been playing with the 
**Say it with Flowers **
A total of 8 stamps on this set
You soooooooooo must check them out ~ find them in the store here
Such good value!! and free postage  over £5 in the UK ....aaaaammmaaazzzziiiinnnngggg
and my friends and family also get a discount so I reckon thats double aaaaammmaaazzzziiiinnnngggg

For my first project this week I made a card, with a matching tag and a gift bag
I think they look so pretty
I used some water colour paints on the flower heads and leafs
I used Nuvo drops Gloss -Ebony Black & Carnation Pink on the popping flowers , they look so shiny and lush  in real life.
I added some little gem stones to finish.



For My second project I made some sweet little notelets
This is one of my favourite flowers ever, I know it will certainly be used lots!
Again using water colour paints on the leafs and Nuvo drops on the flowers 
Matching cardstock was added
As before I added some little gem stones to finish.
 some very usefull notelets for many occassions





Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter into
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps ~ Flowers
Penny Black & More ~ Feminine
Stamping Sensations ~ In an English Country Garden
Crafty Gals Corner ~ May Flowers
The Sisterhood of Crafters ~ Flowers

14 comments:

Jane Savage said...

HUGE congratulations, Jan! What awesome projects! Those stamps look fab! xx

Caz said...

Love these Jan..stamps are fab too xx

brenda said...

What a pretty set Jan and how special they will make someone's Birthday, pretty notelets as well. Lovely to see you at Penny Black and More again, many thanks for joining in. Your matching set would also fit in nicely at Stamping Sensations.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER DUPER and Beautiful set Jan, love those stamps and the designs you have produced on each of the items. Pretty colours and details.
Faith x

Linby said...

You've used these stamps to great effect with all your makes.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT

Sue Crease said...

Wow Jan I love these. Congratulations on your new Design Team post. I will go over and check the store out right now. Looking forward to seeing what you do next. Crafty Hugs. Xx

Darlene said...

WOW Congrats to you!! These are awesome and such fun! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Flowers’ challenge. Please come back again soon and Good Luck!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Katy McGloin said...

Very lovely flower projects and a great way to debut your design team creativity! Love the shiny colors against the white background. Thanks so much for sharing with the Sisterhood of Crafters flower theme this challenge. See you next time!!

Viv said...

Lovely set of stamps! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow what a beautiful creations did you make. Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Sally H said...

A beautiful gift set. Thanks for joining in with our 'English Country Garden' theme at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Billie A said...

Awesome projects and such a fun gift idea. I love the crispness of the images and the colors. So glad you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner.. and congratulations on your new design team. I'll head over there and take a look after this comment.
Billie A
Crafty Gals Corner
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Colour Crazy Challenge
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Creations In Pink
Crafty Catz

coldwaters2 said...

The stamp set you have used is beautiful I love the projects you have created thank you for joining us at ADDICTED TO STAMPS
hugs
lorraine x

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Great use of the flowers!

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Regards,
Rijacki

TTCRD DT
Rijacki's Workshop
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...