Fabby Followers

Thursday 30 May 2019

Art Of Life - Colourific DT

Happy Thursday to you all..... Thursday again that must just mean it's my Colourific day
This week I am sharing with you 2 very simple cards using the stamps sets

Both super stunning sets and don't forget free postage for the UK over £5
plus my buddies get an extra discount...... Find the store here
Don't forget to sign up and follow our blog you won't want to miss a thing

To Make..... I ripped a little newspaper and coloured with Distress Oxide inks
(Worn Lipstick & Wilted Violet)
I adhered to my cardstock using Multi Medium Matte
Stamped out the flower head onto newspaper , Fussy cut it out and coloured using the same inks.
I stamped the complete flower over the newspaper , coloured the leafs using some bright green paints
and adhered the flower heads
Stamped on the sentiments , how yummy are they!
I then used the star from the second set and randomly stamped I added Nuvo drops to the centers
(Carnation Pink & Plum Pudding)
I finished off splashing each with matching paints
Then doodling around the newspaper and card edge



Thank you for looking today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Fab'n'Funky ~ Recycling ~ Newspaper
Little Red Wagon ~ Recycle ~ Newspaper
A Place To Start ~ Tempting Teqniques, I love to paper pierce, using newspaper really adds a little interest 
Addicted To Stamps ~ Flowers

5 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

You employed several awesome techniques and they all paid off. Both cards are beautiful and so well composed, I love the use of the newsprint it really is an elevating element in your designs. Thanks for sharing these beauties with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
A Place to Start Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Jan these are truly awesome, love the newspaper and the colouring of everything. a Fabulous card.
Faith x

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hey Jan! I love how whimsical these are and paper piecing is one of my faves as well!

Thanks for joining us over at APTSCB - Rachelle/DT

Sue Crease said...

Ooh I like these Jan. Great idea with the news paper. X

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card, this is definitely an UPCYCLE! I love the creative way you have recycled your newspaper. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...