Fabby Followers

Friday 3 May 2019

Happy Friday to you all ~ Fiskars Punches

 A very happy Friday 
This week has been major busy sorting out my crafting stash ~ phase 2 ~ my poor little craft storage room was burtsting its little shelfs off sooooooo time for the biggie clear out , I boxed up ooodles of stuff that I'm not likely to use again in the forseeable and have been stored away, I actually felt really good after this and now I have room to move and maybe buy some new stash .....Stop right there I am meant to be on a stash ban.....Ermmmmm okay a few products may have been ordered this week but off course they were must haves, and I really did need want them.
............................
So today I am sharing with you my Fiskars project that I called 
*My little piece of magic*

I used the circle punch for my moon attaching it so I didn't get any of the background colour on it . I then used the waste randomly across the background and used white ink to create a bokeh effect , very new to me but love it. I punched a few stars and turned my heart punches upside down for mushrooms, finishing with some tiny hearts from my hand punch


The stamp and sentiment are from Polkadoodles
Added a few sequins to finish
Thank you so much for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Aud Sentiments ~ Feminine and a Sentiment
House that Stamps Built ~ One Layer card
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Catz ~ Anything Goes add a sentiment

5 comments:

Caz said...

Beautiful Jan...Love the lady...xxx

Heather said...

Beautiful!! That bokeh background is fabulous; love the colors you used! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Janette said...

A very pretty card, thankyou for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Elaine Stark said...

A great card and lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Esther Asbury said...

I love all the inky layers on this lovely card! I'm so happy you linked it up to the "One Layer" challenge over on The House That Stamps Built!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...