Fabby Followers

Sunday 12 May 2019

Crafty Ribbons ~ Match Box Gifts

Hi and Happy Sunday Everyone
I am here to share my DT project for Crafty Ribbons
I made some little match box gifts
I decorated with some sweet little papers
and dressed them with paper flowers and butterflies



I used my lovely Fiskars punch to cut some tags and stamped a little sentiment on.
I used matching ribbons for the tags and for the pull to open the little drawers
Finished off with Nuvo drops
and a little lace 
Ribbons used
Fresh Stripe  Meadow and Peacock
And some yummy chocolates
Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Crafty Catz ~ Female
Aud Sentiments ~ Feminine with Sentiment
DLART ~ (tea , coffee) Chocolate

6 comments:

Mrs A. said...

These are a really sweet idea. I love the addition of the little butterflies. Hugs Mrs A.

Wendy L said...

They look lovely Jan. I have been making these this morning for my Craft Club gifts, xxxx

Billie A said...

Awesome gift box idea. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz

Sue Crease said...

Super cute Jan. X

Billie A said...

I'm back with my Crafty Catz hat on.. I like the fun gift box idea. Great design. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.
Billie A
Crafty Catz
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner

DIANA L. said...

All your cards are adorable I love em'
Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #243 “Coffee, tea and/or chocolate”. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...