Fabby Followers

Friday 3 February 2017

Polkadoodles Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
*Anything Goes*

 For my project this week I have made a little gift bag, I have used the new collection Helga and I have decorated using the design sheet 1 . I have also used one of the tags from the collection adding a little distress ink using a couple of little masks
The design sheets are fab and are great if you want a quick make ~The sheets have been carefully put together so everything co-ordinates
Thank you for stopping by
xx

5 comments:

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Hi Jan your gift bag is gorgeous xx

Karon said...

Beautiful gift bag!

Bev said...

Such a cute little gift bag x

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

I love your nice bag... so cut.
Hugs, tina xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jan, so pretty.
Pauline
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...