Fabby Followers

Friday 24 February 2017

Colour Crazy Challenge - Star Stampz

Have you spotted our Colouring Challenge?
It's always anything Goes!

Had a lot of fun colouring this little lady up . She is called My Sweet Sunflower and you can find her right here in the store Make sure you check out our sponsors store there are some lovely digis. I have used lots of different Polkadoodles collections for the the papers and decorating my card, Also using one of there lovely dies, Elegant Nest. I have used my Graph'It Markers to colour up
I would like to enter this into
CRAFT - Mothers Day/Female
Craft Rocket - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Star Stampz - 2 or more Patterned Papers


5 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Gorgeous! LOVE those flowers. It's just simply brilliant! Yvonne x

Diane said...

Oh wow Jan..lovin all those flowers !! So pretty sweetie

hugs Diane xx

Jane Savage said...

What a beauty, Scatty! Adore those scrumptious flowers and colours!
Have a great weekend! xxx

Sheryl said...

Jan I love this. Your colouring is stunning and the design beautiful.
Good to have you with us at CRAFT challenge this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DTx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...