Fabby Followers

Saturday 11 February 2017

Darling Buds - Polkadoodles New Release

Hope your all having a good weekend, its very cold and wintery here
to cheer you up have you seen the new release
eeeekkk there just so lovely 
You must check out the very affordable digi's 
or
Love them all and go for the bundle
which includes free sentiments.
For my first one I used the image Snowdrop
Coloured her with Graph'It Markers

I cut a little trellis basket and cut a few of her snowdrops to add to the handle

Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Allsorts- Flowers
Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
My Time To Craft - Not a card

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

Beautiful image and a great little basket with wonderful snowdrops.
Thank you for joining our 'Hearts or Flowers' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely creation!

Diane Louise J said...

Hello…. You have made a beautiful little basket…. and the digi stamp is gorgeous... think I will have to pop over and buy her. Thanks for entering your project into our 'Anything Goes' challenge. Good luck in the draw and we would love you to join us again for our next challenge.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another WOW make, this is Gorgeous.
Faith
x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely creation!
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

Jane Savage said...

So beautiful, Scatty! Fab colouring too! xxx

MagsB said...

What a pretty basket, hun, and the image is just adorable! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...