Fabby Followers

Monday 13 February 2017

Darling Buds Crocus - Polkadoodles crafting

Happy Monday - Hope you all have a lovely week
have you seen my last few posts
with the utterly delicious
eeeekkk there just so lovely 
You must check out the very affordable digi's 
or
Love them all and go for the bundle
which includes free sentiments.
Today I have coloured up 
Crocus
I made a tag this time
The Sentiment is from the collection
Coloured with Graph'It Markers
I have used Panpastels around the imageto finish it off
Added a few apple doodle dewdrops
and a legnth of ribbon and a little lace along the bottom
Thank you for looking 
xx
I would like to enter this into
Crafting When We Can - Flowers
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
We Love To Create - Anything Goes - Mixed Media


5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful image, beautifully coloured make a GREAT tag.
Faith
x

Robin said...

This is such an adorable tag! I love the image and you colored her beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Jane Savage said...

Loving the green and that's a fab background! Awesome colouring as always! xxx

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The CWWC Challenge.

Unknown said...

Beatifull tag...!!!! thanks for participating The Corrosive Challenge B.
Gaby DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...