Fabby Followers

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Darling Buds - Pansy _ Polksdoodles Crafting

Hope your all having a good week
I was laid up yesterday with an awful sickness bug felt dreadful
Luckily feeling better today 
Have you seen the brand new release??
eeeekkk there just so lovely 
You must check out the very affordable digi's 
or
Love them all and go for the bundle
which includes free sentiments.
Today I have coloured up 
Pansy
I have coloured Pansy using Graph'It markers, she really is a stunning image I love her.
I have used a few Polkadoodles Dies. Along with a 
Tonic Studio Punch & Stamp Pansy
~ Thank you for stopping by today~
xx
I would like to enter this into
Everbody Art - For Girls Only
Ike's World - Anything Goes with a twist of nature

8 comments:

Sall said...

Wow great image and brilliant card. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Jane Savage said...

This blew me away when I first saw it, Scatty! This colour combo is scrumptious as is your design! xxx

ike said...

Such a lovely image and your colouring is awesome !!
Hope you have well and truly got rid of that nasty bug now ?
Thank you for playing along at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You're having fun with these images and they are fabulous so are your cards.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Lovely image and colouring. Thanks for joining Ikes world challenge
Lynne

Unknown said...

Lovely card lovely image coloured so nicely
Thanks for joining Ikes world challenge
Lynne

Susan Renshaw said...

Fab colouring!
Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Susan
DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Pat said...

Gorgeous coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Ike's World Challenge Blog.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...