Fabby Followers

Thursday 16 February 2017

Darling Buds -Bluebell _ Polkadoodles Crafting

Happy Thursday
~Hope your week is going well ~
Have you seen the brand new release??
eeeekkk there just so lovely 
You must check out the very affordable digi's 
or
Love them all and go for the bundle
which includes free sentiments.
Today I have coloured up
Bluebell 
I love all this collection and keep changing my mind on my favourites
I coloured up using Graph'It markers
and used some Polkadoodles Dies
Thank you so much for stopping by
~xx~
I would like to enter this into
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Use your favourite things - Polkadoodles Dies
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Jaw-droppingly gorgeous! xxx

The Little Stamper said...

I am loving all your wonderful makes with this range. I bought mine on the day they came out..... partly due to your amazing inspiration. Keep them coming! :-)

Sharon x

Eve's Been Reading said...

Stunning! Y x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the image and the die is a perfect add.
Faith
x

Kristina said...

Beautiful card - thanks so much for sharing your creation over at the Crafty Creations Challenge Blog.
Kristina - DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful card love the colours thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
Lyn - DT

Rae Ann said...

Love the bold blue against the white! Such a great pop of color!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Favorite Things challenge.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...