Fabby Followers

Friday 27 November 2020

More Arctic Fun

 Hi there are you doing the countdown to the Weekend I am, No more school runs for 2 days bliss a little lie in
Am here to share with you some more Arctic Fun from JMC
This time I have used

the oh so cute Peggy Penguin
I have also used one of the sentiments you get with the full collection, be sure to check it out there are some super lush papers!
You can find the full collection here
If you quick you can use discount code ARCTIC20 to get you 20% off
I have coloured up using Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends
See you tomorrow for some more Arctic fun

No comments:

Crafters Companion - A Sparkling Winter

  Happy Thursday, I have just spotted the A Sparkling Winter at an amazing, amazing, amazing Price!! It is so beautiful , here are a couple...