Fabby Followers

Friday 20 November 2020

Cindy Ella ~ JMC

 Happy Friday, oh I do love a Friday , no more rushing the Granddaughter to get ready for school until Monday :-) She really does not like getting up!
I am here today to share with you my JMC make

This is Cindy Ella
Is she not just lovely, You can also find her as part of the 
Princess Tales Collection which is really super amazing!
In the collection you will find 
4 Princesses
The most beautiful house's ~ Story book lane
Sentiments ~ I have used one on my card
and some lovely add ons flower/book etc
I have coloured her up using Spectrum Noir Triblends
and used a white Gel pen for detail
Thank you so much for stopping by

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is beautiful Jan, what a fabulous image and sentiment.
Faith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...