Fabby Followers

Sunday 15 November 2020

Happy Birthday to Daisy

 Happy Sunday, What a miserable day out there, never mind I have a pile of school uniform to iron then its playtime in my craft room
Yesterdays play was making my MIL's Birthday card and matching tag

I do love the black and pink combination
Here is my shopping list
I literally use this for everything it makes such good card bases etc
Since discovering this weighty 300gsm I use it loads
Unfortunatly this is OOS , but from this kit I used the lovely paper & pearls
I used the dies from this kit for the lettering
I adore these flowers so much
This was used for the Large Butterfly
for the small butterfly on the tag - Everyone needs this set its amazing stamps and matching dies








Thanks for stopping by, Have a great day


Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...