Fabby Followers

Thursday 19 November 2020

JMC

 Good Morning
Did you manage to catch the lovely Julia on Hochanda on Monday
She brought such a beautiful array of goodies along with some new Quirky Bird stamps (they really flew!!)
Here is one of my samples I made

A little scissor gift box


Here is my shopping List
Pink Card for the scissor box base , I cut this on my portrait
(I used this as the backing paper and cut out the flowers & Buttons)
Stamplimentals Edition 3
(I stamped out the Tape measure and cut into it inking up the edges also using the friendship quote that I heat embossed)
I finally tied it altogether using 
Thank you for looking

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...