Fabby Followers

Friday 13 November 2020

JMC Designs ~Hochanda

 Happy Friday
Am here to share with you one of the samples I made for JMC Hochanda shows
Monday 17th November 7am and 11am
There will be lots featured on the show but I think the quirky bird stamps will literally fly...

Just how much fun are they! Had to make them a little house
They are coloured up using Spectrum Noir Triblends, I totally love these, there still pretty new to me but the colours are lush am working on combinations. I am adoring the pinks and oranges together.
Have a great day 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! an amazing make Jan, love your colouring.
Faith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...